GP Chemicals is committed to exceeding our customers' expectations. We do this by developing products and services that our customers value and achieving operations excellence in our manufacturing processes. To accomplish that operational goal, we use data driven measurement systems to track and improve our processes, reduce variation and continuously improve all aspects of the supply chain and customer service including:
- leadership and culture
- ethics & compliance
- environmental stewardship, health & safety
- risk mitigation and waste elimination
- product and process safety
- voice of customer
- analytical testing & method validation
- R&D process verification
- raw material qualification & control
- process reliability
- manufacturing process & procedure validation
- finished product and logistics management.
It is our quality policy to continuously and aggressively search for and implement demonstrated best practices, and to maintain effective quality systems that enable us to meet and exceed customer requirements.
We are committed to providing the financial and human resources to achieve this policy.
Quality Awards and Recognitions
GP Chemicals is honored by the continued recognition from customers, industry peers and supply chain partners. This reinforces that we are doing the right things and keeps us focused on doing even better. Recent awards include:
- Munters Vendor of the Year
- Wilsonart William Lindamood Quality Award
- Union Pacific Chemical Transportation Safety Pinnacle Award
- CN Safe Handling Award
- Kansas City Southern Line HARP Award Excellence in Safety
- Georgia-Pacific Environmental Excellence Award
- Pine Chemicals Association Most Improved Safety Performance